744 Motooka, Nishi-ku
Fukuoka 819-0395, Japan
TEL (Office): +81-92-802-4402
FAX (Office): +81-92-802-4405
IMI(Institute of Mathematics for Industry)
Detail of Academic Staffs
MATSUE, Kaname/ Assistant Professor
MATSUE, Kaname（Assistant Professor） My research is based on dynamical systems with computer-assisted proof (rigorous numerics).
In particular, I study systematic verification methodologies for “proving” solution structures in concrete dynamical systems with practical data by numerical computations, as well as mathematical theory and numerical computation methods inspired by such computer-assisted studies of dynamical systems.
I aim at obtaining a broad outlook on various theories such as mathematics, materials science and energy science to solve unsolved and challenging issues.
Main topics :
1. Geometric singular perturbation theory and rigorous numerics
2. Finite-time singularities (blow-up solutions, extinction, quenching, canard) from the viewpoint of singularity theory with rigorous numerics
3. Shock waves and rigorous numerics
4. Quantum walks : geometric aspects of dynamics
5. Various problems inspired by materials science (structural analysis of amorphous-structured materials, optimal arrangement of compounds)
|Keyword||Dynamical Systems, Numerical Analysis, Rigorous Numerics, Singular Perturbation Theory, Differential Equations (Blow-up Solutions, Shock Waves), Singularities, Topology (including Computer Assisted Studies), Quantum Walks, Topology Optimizations|